14 Questions to ask a Realtor
Here are, in my opinion, the 14 most important questions you should ask a Real Estate agent before considering hiring one. You should also "shop around" for agents and compare answers...
- What is your guarantee?
- Do you personally answer all phone calls about the property?
- Can we cancel the listing if we're not happy?
- If we have to call you for anything, will you pick up immediately and personally?
- If you don't call me back within 24 hours will you take $50 off the escrow?
- May I see your personal Internet web site?
- How many virtual tours will you use to promote my home on the internet?
- What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, FAX machine, copier, pager, voice mail, etc.?
- What is your average market time vs. other agents' average market time?
- I want to give my home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies. How much time & money do you invest each month in professional training?
- How many listing do you have right now?
- Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?
- Why should I list with you rather than any other agent who is calling?
Claude THOMAS, Realtor©